Christmas at home w/ cats

ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
edited December 28, 2005 in Holy Macro
Hey Guys, Hope you all had a great Christmas. Thought I would share a few pics of our family cats the first is sweet Lilly and the second is FAT Alex (aka P.DIDY)

Comments

• ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2005
    a
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2005
    Our cat Sammie looks a lot like Alex, size and all! Why is it that cats love empty boxes so much? headscratch.gif
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2005
    Awwww They're So Cute
    ShannonW wrote:
    Hey Guys, Hope you all had a great Christmas. Thought I would share a few pics of our family cats the first is sweet Lilly and the second is FAT Alex (aka P.DIDY)

I miss my girls so much, wonder why cats love box's and bags to hide or sit in ? your first cat Lilly is very much like my Katie (now in Cat Heaven)

Did they try and climb the tree at all :D they just can't help themselves as far as curiosity goes now can they .......thank you for sharing .
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2005
    I like cats...i dont know why..i shouldnt but i envy those old crazy ladies with 40 of them. That 2nd one is a tad portly however how would a skinny cat keep you warm in winter ?
  • ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2005
    We have always had cats while I was going up. I can't imagine not having one.

Yeah Alex is a little fat. I am worried that he might get diabetes though. He really doesn't eat that much he just IS NOT ACTIVE. Playing for him is watching the toy maybe pawing at for a second or two. rolleyes1.gif

Thanks for the comments....I know these aren't the best photos but wanted to share them anyway