Eagles in Alasks

98slowbra98slowbra Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited July 10, 2014 in Wildlife
We went on a cruise to Alaska and at one of the stops we got to ride on a crab boat and from there I got some pics of some eagles. This was my 1st time shooting any bird cause I have never done it before. Here is what some of the pics came out like. Used my Canon 60D and my Sigma 70-200 F2.8 lens, if you want to see more let me know I have a whole bunch and also a ton of landscape pics from a helicopter ride up to the glaciers and from the cruise ship. Just let me know and I will be more then happy to post them up. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

IMG_6929_1-12x13-XL.jpg

IMG_6944_1-12x13-XL.jpg

IMG_6958_1-12x8-XL.jpg

IMG_6980_1-8x6-XL.jpg

Comments

• Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2014
    Very nicely done. I particularly like #2 & 3. Certainly post some of your other shots on the landscape forum.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • 98slowbra98slowbra Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited July 8, 2014
    I posted some of the landscape pics I took in the landscape forum and under other cool shots I posted pics of the tornado I got right outside my back door.
  • AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited July 9, 2014
    #2 is a beauty!! Must have been a wonderful experience.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • 98slowbra98slowbra Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited July 9, 2014
    it was a unreal time and the sites are something I could not even imagine. On the cruise ship at night I would go out on to our private deck and just look at the landscape going past us and since we left from Canada I would get a Cuban cigar and just sit out there at night. Was so peaceful and beautiful I would do it again.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2014
    Like #2 a lot. Just not accustomed to squares.....