Options

Biding time

KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
edited July 18, 2014 in Street and Documentary
It's been a while since I frequented DGrin, mostly on the Sports forum. A growing interest in street/documentary photography caused me to come back to see what activity there is here. Thought I'd share a recent image at the same time.

14086515508_e42fc1d6a0_c.jpg

Kent
"Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
Web site

Comments

• Options
    Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2014
    Nice conversion. Welcome back. Don't know i this was a crop or a tight zoom but I think the image would be improved if there was a little space above the head of the fellow on the right

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • Options
    KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2014
    Thanks for the comments. This is uncropped and shot from the hip. Sometimes you have to take what you get.

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • Options
    Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2014
    KMCC wrote: »
    Thanks for the comments. This is uncropped and shot from the hip. Sometimes you have to take what you get.

Ah yes of course! Can't tell you the times that I've wished I had tilted the camera just a tad more this way or that way. :cry

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator
    edited July 18, 2014
    KMCC wrote: »
    Yep, especially when shooting from the hip mwink.gif. It can be helpful to shoot a little wider than usual to give yourself more options in post. This one is a bit tight at the top, but I think that is more than compensated by the unusual point of view.