Options

SOLD: Canon 580EX

DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
edited December 30, 2005 in Flea Market
Excellent condition Canon 580EX speedlite. LCD is perfect, no scuffs anywhere. Only thing: has velcro (the soft side) stuck to it from a lumiquest stick-on softbox. Not to hard to remove, but I know these little softboxes are fairly common, so I'm leaving it on for now. Includes case, box, and warranty card (as you'd expect from a pack rat like me).

*Also included: Sto-fen Omni-bounce (no, the velcro from the softbox doesn't interfere with the fit of this at all)

$330 shipped and paypal'd

49767371-M.jpg

49767204-S.jpg
Erik
moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

Comments

• Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2005
    Eric - I'm on this one - need to quickly check the cost new here vs. what exchange and shipping will cost me. Give me an hour if possible - we are an hour away from opening time.

ann
  • Options
    edited December 27, 2005
    Sorry Ann, replied to a PM about a minute before your post. Looks like its gone, but if not, you're next on the list.
    Erik

• Options
    edited December 27, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Sorry Ann, replied to a PM about a minute before your post. Looks like its gone, but if not, you're next on the list.

Well, drat! Gotta be fast here! I will be the back up plan, then.

ann
  • Options
    edited December 27, 2005
    That was a speed record (for me and the winner both) - 5 minutes! SOLD clap.gif
    Erik

• Options
    edited December 27, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    That was a speed record (for me and the winner both) - 5 minutes! SOLD clap.gif

Congrats to you both

....FWIW, a new 580EX here in Edmonton lists at $599.99 plus tax............

ann
  • Options
    edited December 27, 2005
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Congrats to you both

....FWIW, a new 580EX here in Edmonton lists at $599.99 plus tax............

ann
    Canon is throwing out some pretty good rebates at the moment. I always go by B&H - $369.99 (US) after rebate right now.
    Erik

• Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 27, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Canon is throwing out some pretty good rebates at the moment. I always go by B&H - $369.99 (US) after rebate right now.

that's where i check as well..... $40 is nice, but the velcro was what sold me. thumb.gif
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    edited December 27, 2005
    bigwebguy wrote:
    that's where i check as well..... $40 is nice, but the velcro was what sold me. thumb.gif
    should I go stick velcro on all my stuff? lol3.gif
    Erik

• Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 30, 2005
    just a followup, flash got here in 2 days. perfect condition. Erik's not lying when he says he keeps everything. Plus, he didnt even cut the box all the way through when he took off the upc code. what kind of person does this?
    Pedal faster