Options

A photo and a haiku

anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
edited August 28, 2014 in Landscapes
stands in the water

palm trees swaying to and fro

sound of the shutter

:rofl

15031751255_e78b1abfbe_h.jpg

20 Seconds in Paradise by Alex Sotelo, on Flickr
"I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site

Comments

• Options
    esheatoesheato Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2014
    I'm not one for poetry, but man that's a cool shot. Love the crop on a shot that is showing horizontal movement. Really draws your eyes across the entire image. Kudos.
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2014
    Beautiful scene! Would love to see color and non-long exposure shot if you got it. Hunch it might be even better. Cheers!
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2014
    esheato wrote: »
    I'm not one for poetry, but man that's a cool shot. Love the crop on a shot that is showing horizontal movement. Really draws your eyes across the entire image. Kudos.

haha... I'm far from a poet. Just being a goof really. But yeah, one of my favs from the trip just because it really takes me back.
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Beautiful scene! Would love to see color and non-long exposure shot if you got it. Hunch it might be even better. Cheers!

I can show you the color but not a regular exposure. I don't think the color photo is as strong. It was right at noon if I recall so shadows/sun was quite harsh. I will post up the color version later.

thumb.gif
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    bocoboco Registered Users Posts: 710 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2014
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited August 28, 2014
    Awesome image, Alex. The haiku, well... :uhoh rolleyes1.gif