Leica M4P Mint

RMacRMac Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
edited October 25, 2014 in The Other Guys
I am raising money to finance an independent documentary project. I am in the early stages of what I expect to be a 3 - 5 year process. I am not able to speak in detail about the project just yet but I will be making all of photographs on 8 x10 black and white film, then drum scans and archival pigment prints. It will be a very expensive project to produce. So far I have incurred over $1000 in expenses, film, processing, travel, etc.. To keep going I need to raise about $4000 for the next segment. Rather starting a kickstarter campaign I am liquidating some of my camera gear. If you'd like to know a little bit about who I am please visit my website: http://mcclaran.com

For Sale here is a beautiful Leica M4P in box with strap. Mint condition, or at the very least near mint. If you look very closely, you will see some slight "brassing" on the round eye piece and barely visible brassing on the bottom. These accompanying pictures are not retouched. $900 + actual shipping, insurance, etc.. Paypal accepted.

mcclaranmcclaran-9091-L.jpg

mcclaranmcclaran-9094-L.jpg

mcclaranmcclaran-9096-L.jpg

mcclaranmcclaran-9097-L.jpg

mcclaranmcclaran-9099-L.jpg

Thanks very much!