windoze wrote:
    I need one.....

troy

You used to have one...
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2005
    Andy wrote:
    You used to have one...

everytime i had one, i had to sell it for unexpected situations.... now i need one and i got HOLIDAY $$$$$ so I wont have to sell it...

troy
  • luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2005
    Hmmm, mine is gathering dust, but it is not just the flash, it is also the battery pack, a flash X-tender and one of those bare bulb simulators by Gary Fong. I'd only sell it a complete pack.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2005
    luckyrwe wrote:
    Hmmm, mine is gathering dust, but it is not just the flash, it is also the battery pack, a flash X-tender and one of those bare bulb simulators by Gary Fong. I'd only sell it a complete pack.

What's the battery pack dealie you've got? ear.gif I might be interested, and since Troy and I live in the same town, that may be a good deal all the way 'round.

Troy: the Gary Fong Lightsphere is a good thing for you thumb.gif
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2005
    I'll be in line after Troy - any other 580ex's out there?

I could get one from B&H. As far as I can tell, I am ineligible for the rebates. I would have to pay UPS to prevent any brokerage fees, should not expect to pay duty, then add local sales tax, account for exchange on the $ and still pay over $100cdn less than off the shelf here. If I buy used, I should not have to pay the sales tax, so that is another 7% saving for me.

Any others collecting dust?????

ann
    edited December 30, 2005
    luckyrwe wrote:

PM sent!
  • luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2005
    The battery pack thingy is a Canon brand, it takes six AA batteries to help with fast recycling. I got it from B&H last July.
    edited December 31, 2005
    luckyrwe wrote:
    The battery pack thingy is a Canon brand, it takes six AA batteries to help with fast recycling. I got it from B&H last July.

im not sure if u received my PM?

troy