flower girls

jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto (I'm not Jason...)Posts: 694Registered Users Major grins
edited July 30, 2015 in Weddings
1W6A7190-L.jpg
Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram

Comments

• trooperstroopers Major grins Posts: 317Registered Users Major grins
    edited November 3, 2014
    Nice! I'd crop a tad tighter and lose the bush on the right.
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Unsharp at any Speed Posts: 2,781Registered Users Major grins
    edited November 3, 2014
    Cute.
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed
  • MarcoGMarcoG Big grins Posts: 12Registered Users Big grins
    edited February 8, 2015
    Wow nice that these brides:-)
  • Brett1000Brett1000 Major grins https://www.flickr.com/photos/photoscw/Posts: 801Registered Users Major grins
    edited March 6, 2015
    +3 on the cute factor
  • Ed911Ed911 Major grins Posts: 1,306Registered Users Major grins
    edited March 15, 2015
    Not me. Love the crop...leave the bush. Very nice...color, depth of field...crop...post...look forward to seeing more of your images. Good job.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto (I'm not Jason...) Posts: 694Registered Users Major grins
    edited March 16, 2015
    Thanks!
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram
  • kdotaylorkdotaylor Major grins Posts: 1,259Registered Users Major grins
    edited April 7, 2015
    Ed911 wrote: »
    Not me. Love the crop...leave the bush. Very nice...color, depth of field...crop...post...look forward to seeing more of your images. Good job.

I agree...leave it as is. Wonderful photo!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • JessicaLittleJessicaLittle Beginner grinner Posts: 5Registered Users Beginner grinner
    edited May 25, 2015
    Agree with Troopers about the bush but that's nitpicking, this shot is priceless.
  • ShahanaPinkyShahanaPinky Banned User Posts: 6Banned Beginner grinner
    edited June 23, 2015
    Cute little angel !!! Both of them are looking so sweet.
  • WillCADWillCAD Grinning Buffoon Posts: 722Registered Users Major grins
    edited June 26, 2015
    Super-Awww-some shot, Jason. Kids make some of the bestest photo images, especially when they'll pose for you.

I agree with Troopers, too. Lose the bush.

This would also make a great close-up, if you crop it down to about torso-only. You'd lose the flower-filled skirts, but you'd also distill the shot down to the concentrated essence of its cuteness, the two kids hugging and smiling.

On closer examination, though, it does appear that the girl on the right has a choke hold on the other girl and is preparing to judo throw the other girl over her hip. Did you catch them mid-brawl? :D
    What I said when I saw the Grand Canyon for the first time: "The wide ain't wide enough and the zoom don't zoom enough!"
  • puzzledpaulpuzzledpaul low down bum Posts: 1,558Registered Users Major grins
    edited July 30, 2015
    The kids are great, but a square (probably) crop that lost the bush on the right and the light coloured wall, frame left, would be worth considering imo.

pp
  • pablo102pablo102 IrelandPosts: 18Registered Users Big grins
  • Andy21Andy21 USAPosts: 4New member Beginner grinner
    Oh, they look like little angels. The colors are really bright and nice. Like your work!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub One Inspired soul Posts: 10,518Registered Users Major grins

what a lovely photo, brought smile on my face

Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

Gallery
  • stella82stella82 LondonPosts: 15Registered Users Big grins
    Very sweet! I love the flowers at the end of their dresses. :)
  • spider_mycronspider_mycron jordanPosts: 8Registered Users Big grins
    very nice shoot
  • HathingtheHathingthe UkrainePosts: 19Registered Users Big grins
    It looks like petals are inside of that transparent fabric, am I right?
    I also like a bush, maybe you can try making a flower on it a bit brighter to fit the petals on the dresses.
  • ImYoshiImYoshi MadridPosts: 12Registered Users Big grins
    > @Hathingthe said:
    > It looks like petals are inside of that transparent fabric, am I right?
    > I also like a bush, maybe you can try making a flower on it a bit brighter to fit the petals on the dresses.

I was about to comment the same thing. I notice the petals are done cleverly inside the dress, mix of dark brown, orange and light red color, this is such a nice shoot. Oh and the two girls, little angels :blush: