Options

Nikkor AF-S 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX

Jim McClainJim McClain Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited November 4, 2014 in Nikon Land
Item: Nikkor AF-S 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR DX, gently used

Asking Price & Currency: $500.00 USD, includes shipping to lower 48. Paypal only.

Age/Usage: Bought at B&H on July 6, 2014 (4 months ago) and used on a Nikon D5300 (also for sale), which has 5,428 shutter actuations, probably 2/3 - 3/4 of which were on this lens. I used the lens primarily for landscape photography and some of the pictures I've taken with it are posted on this forum.

Description: Perfect condition. No scratches, blemishes or damage of any kind inside or out. Taken very good care of, kept clean and dry. I don't smoke anything and don't hang around people who do when I have my camera, so there isn't even a hint of any kind of residue on it.

This lens will be shipped in its original packaging, including the manual, both lens caps and the cloth bag.

MSRP Prices & Locations: I paid $629.00 at B&H, but it is now on sale for 620.00 there and at Amazon new. I'm asking 500.00 or best offer.

Fees/Shipping Disclosure: Free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states of the US via UPS Ground.

Shipping Locations: I live in No. California (up near Reno, NV) and will ship it to you the following business day of your cleared payment.

Why Selling: I just bought a new full-frame camera and need your help to get more new stuff for it.

References: I have an ebay account with an excellent seller rating. Send the user Jim-TheGrump a message and I will reply to prove that is my account. I don't have a lot of sales, but have a 100% positive feedback over the last 10 years.

Contact Directions: Send me a PM to contact me privately. If you need my email or phone number, I will provide that to any serious shoppers.

Thanks,

Jim