I'm confused on Challenges

3rdPlanetPhotography3rdPlanetPhotography Banned Posts: 920 Major grins
edited January 4, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
I see the challenge and the posts from various photographers, however, I can't seem to figure out how to vote. What am I missing? :rolleyes

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2005
    kc7dji wrote:
    I see the challenge and the posts from various photographers, however, I can't seem to figure out how to vote. What am I missing? rolleyes1.gif

Hi, KC

Have you seen this sticky thread?

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=6941

The challenges run for a fortnight. Then we vote - usually from a Monday afternoon -->then 72hours.

The posts you are seeing are threads started by challengers, for the current challenge, to get feedback, and ideas. The actual entries only go in the challenge thread.

Hope this helps :D
  • digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2005
    At the end of each challenge, you will see a new thread "Vote for Challenge..." Simply click on the thread, and you should see the photos to vote for, and have a box at the top where you click beside the photo you like the best.

After clicking OK, you will see the number of votes for each photo. It will only let you vote once.

kc7dji wrote:
    I see the challenge and the posts from various photographers, however, I can't seem to figure out how to vote. What am I missing? rolleyes1.gif
  • JusticeiroJusticeiro Registered Users Posts: 1,177 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, KC

Have you seen this sticky thread?

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=6941

The challenges run for a fortnight. Then we vote - usually from a Monday afternoon -->then 72hours.

The posts you are seeing are threads started by challengers, for the current challenge, to get feedback, and ideas. The actual entries only go in the challenge thread.

Hope this helps :D

Fortnight? Wha?

You may need to translate that term for your american cousins.:D
    Cave ab homine unius libri
  • davidryandavidryan Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Justiceiro wrote:
    Fortnight? Wha?

You may need to translate that term for your american cousins.:D

Fortnight=2 weeks... I think...ne_nau.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006