Options

Walking on Water

hstrynrdhstrynrd Registered Users Posts: 122 Major grins
edited November 17, 2014 in Wildlife
Another from the series of geese I shot the other day when it was -6F. Finally had time to go through all the shots and this may be one of my favorites. untitled-2247_zps351166a4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Hunter58Hunter58 Registered Users Posts: 723 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2014
    Another nice shot. Sent a chill down my spine though... looks freakin' cold to this Florida boy.
  • Options
    edited November 15, 2014
    Hunter58 wrote: »
    Another nice shot. Sent a chill down my spine though... looks freakin' cold to this Florida boy.

Thanks! I've found that when it is that cold out no one else is so I'm able to get some good shots.
  • Options
    Dennis KaczorDennis Kaczor Registered Users Posts: 2,413 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2014
    Nice shot. We don't have as much snow here is that you do, but the winter birds are showing up which is nice.
  • Options
    Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2014
    This shot is well worthy of favorite status clap.gif In my younger days, I used to love winter...snowmobiling and Xcountry skiing. Now when winter comes my thoughts turn to hot tubs and brandy. ne_nau.gif

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • Options
    edited November 17, 2014
    Nice shot. We don't have as much snow here is that you do, but the winter birds are showing up which is nice.

Thanks! I can't wait to get out a bit more next week.
  • Options
    edited November 17, 2014
    Jack'll do wrote: »
    This shot is well worthy of favorite status clap.gif In my younger days, I used to love winter...snowmobiling and Xcountry skiing. Now when winter comes my thoughts turn to hot tubs and brandy. ne_nau.gif

Thanks!