Options

Calendar and Photo Book Sales

ClaireTClaireT Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited December 15, 2014 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am in the process of converting my site to allow print sales.

Does one of the printing services through Smugmug offer the option to sell calendars of your images. I have looked though them and didn't see the option. If not is there another site that is a good choice for this?

Also looking to sell photo books through Blurb can this be part of a smugmug option also?

Thank you for your help, Claire

www.clairesimages.com.

Comments

• Options
    herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited November 17, 2014
    Hi Claire,

We do not currently offer a way to print calendars directly from your SmugMug site. You would have to use an outside source at this time to have those printed. We are looking for a source for those and hope to have one soon, but I don't have an ETA on when that will be set.

As far as Blurb books go, they are an option for you, when you are signed in as site admin. They are not available though, for logged out customers. Here is a little more information about the book options available: http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/93272-what-options-are-there-for-books-framing-collages-etc-?b_id=1644

If you have any other questions about that, just let us know.
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    MesenkoMesenko Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited December 15, 2014
    Calendars are a good seller for me and would be a great addition here. I've sold over 500 through Lulu in the last 30 days. Books through blurb are good sellers too, however I sell direct from the blurb site.