Options

Choose Order of Products Shown?

tkePhotographytkePhotography Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited January 27, 2015 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
For my site I would like Digital Downloads to be on top of everything else since that is my most common order. But if I want to also offer other products like prints, they show up first and I don't see a way to change the order. Is this possible?

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,246 moderator
    edited January 17, 2015
    I was just on your site and the only option I saw in any of the galleries I entered was digital downloads.

As far as I know we can't change the order of the items on the buy photo interface. But do you still see this as a problem in the new buy photo interface? The option has as much emphasis as the other options, viewer needs to click one of these sections the see the details.

--- Denise
  • Options
    tkePhotographytkePhotography Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited January 19, 2015
    Yeah I only have digital downloads enabled right now. I guess it's not too big of a deal as long as I limit the total product choices to just a few categories. When I was first setting up my products I was enabling practically everything. But it pushed the digital downloads way down the list and I didn't like that. I saw a site setup through Zenfolio that had the digital downloads right on top.
  • Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    edited January 27, 2015
    This is a tough one ... we wanted to ship the new iCart to you without letting it get bloated and slowed down in development. The order was chosen deliberately based on which products sell better. Digital Downloads is an interesting item because, while it's not the top seller, it's one of those hot items that is only going to get hotter. We'll have to monitor the situation and evaluate the order as time goes on.
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations