Options

First outing with the Sony A7II

Muchty boyMuchty boy Registered Users Posts: 6 Big grins
edited March 17, 2015 in Landscapes
I finally got out for a short time at the weekend with my new A7II and below are three images from the short trip. I have to say the A7II is very easy to use and set up and feels just right when using with either the kit lens or the FD lenses. Any comments on the images are more than welcome as it is the only way to improve.

16757974175_884c490f93_b.jpg

16756867132_12c2a09670_b.jpg

16758032595_911565064a_b.jpg

Thanks for looking

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2015
    Nice images. I especially like the last shot. That harbor wall looks like it would really protect the boats in a storm.

I had to look up Auchtermuchty to know where it is. :D

Welcome

Sam
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2015
    sam wrote: »
    nice images. I especially like the last shot. That harbor wall looks like it would really protect the boats in a storm.

I had to look up auchtermuchty to know where it is. :d

welcome

sam

+1
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2015
    #1 Get familiar with camera...check
    #2 Compose some nice shots with a good sky...check
    #3 Create a nice image with a point of warm colors to draw the observer's eye...check

Nice work! :D
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,035 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2015
    I like the perspective of the 1st shot, the sky in the second and the warmth of the third.

I have to confess that I not only had to look up Auchtermuchty (love the name), but the A7II as well. 11doh.gif
  • Options
    bocoboco Registered Users Posts: 710 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2015
  • Options
    Muchty boyMuchty boy Registered Users Posts: 6 Big grins
    edited March 17, 2015
    Thanks for the comments guys. You are not the only ones who have to look up Auchtermuchty, most people reckon its an imaginary town. It is however a small village in the Kingdom of Fife, Scotland.

Thanks for looking.