How Can I Improve this picture?

Stacey LStacey L Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
edited January 3, 2006 in People
I was at a New Year's Party and this nice couple brought their two daughters. She wasn't camera shy at all and ignored me as I snapped away (except when I called her name to look at me). I'm going to send this image on to her parents soon, but I wanted to get some opinions on what else I should do with this photo. I've already used, levels, a little bump in curves, jpeg artifact remover, digi noise remover, crop and USM. :thumb

Thanks,

http://stacey38.smugmug.com/gallery/1091201/1/50732909.jpg
Stacey

"Be strong, courageous and get to work. Don't be frightened by the size of the task, because the Lord my God is with you; He will not forsake you. He will see to it that everything is finished correctly." 1 Chronicles 28:20

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2006
    Stacey L wrote:
    I was at a New Year's Party and this nice couple brought their two daughters. She wasn't camera shy at all and ignored me as I snapped away (except when I called her name to look at me). I'm going to send this image on to her parents soon, but I wanted to get some opinions on what else I should do with this photo. I've already used, levels, a little bump in curves, jpeg artifact remover, digi noise remover, crop and USM. thumb.gif

Thanks,

http://stacey38.smugmug.com/gallery/1091201/1/50732909.jpg

I wouldn't do a thing to it. Print it!

50732909-L.jpg
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2006
    I agree with Andy! It's perfect just the way it is, crumbs and all. What a special picture for her parents. Fantastic work.
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • Stacey LStacey L Registered Users Posts: 151 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2006
    Thanks, Andy! Isn't she a little princess and her eyes are amazing? I couldn't tell if she was trying to eat her snack or her fingers.ne_nau.gif
    Andy wrote:
    I wouldn't do a thing to it. Print it!

50732909-L.jpg
    Stacey

"Be strong, courageous and get to work. Don't be frightened by the size of the task, because the Lord my God is with you; He will not forsake you. He will see to it that everything is finished correctly." 1 Chronicles 28:20
    edited January 3, 2006
    Thanks, Dana, she sure was a cutie!!!
    I agree with Andy! It's perfect just the way it is, crumbs and all. What a special picture for her parents. Fantastic work.
    Stacey

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited January 3, 2006
    great picture!

thanks for sharing it!

george
  • MelPMelP Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2006
    That is definitely one of those pictures the parents will love to look at for years to come!!

Good Job,
    Mel
    edited January 3, 2006
    Thanks, Georgethumb.gif
    gefillmore wrote:
    great picture!

thanks for sharing it!

george
    Stacey

edited January 3, 2006
    Thanks, Mel :D
    MelP wrote:
    That is definitely one of those pictures the parents will love to look at for years to come!!

Good Job,
    Mel
    Stacey