FS: Lucky's Canon stuff (take II)

luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
edited January 4, 2006 in Flea Market
Currently have the 4GB and 8GB cards for sale, maybe the flash, sold the camera...

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 3, 2006
    Doing some housekeeping on behalf of the original poster: this was originally posted by Lucky in May 2005, and then withdrawn. He's sold some of the items, but it looks like he's once again being scheduled to ship out in April, and more of the gear has to go.
    luckywre wrote:
    I am posting this now to get ahead of the game. I have a 75% chance of having the following for sale between now and Sunday. I'd rather sell here instead of auction due to time constraints.

Canon 1D Mark II w/2 batteries
    24-70L w/filter
    70-200/2.8 IS w/filter
    400/5.6L w/filter
    580EX flash with rechargeable batteries
    EF12 II Extender
    1.4X Extender
    Lexar 2GB CF card
    Sandisk 2GB Ultra II CF Card
    SD cards, 256MB and 512MB

All gear is as new and under one year old. It has all recently been recalibrated by Canon and the results are amazing. I do not know what to ask for the gear, I know everyone here is fair so if you want to e-mail me what you think it is worth to you please do, I'd sit down and price things but I also have a couple cars and computers to sell and only three weeks to do so.

I say 75% chance because some of us know that you really aren't sure if we are going until the wheels of the C-130 lift off the ground.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2006
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Doing some housekeeping on behalf of the original poster: this was originally posted by Lucky in May 2005, and then withdrawn. He's sold some of the items, but it looks like he's once again being scheduled to ship out in April, and more of the gear has to go.

how much for the 580EX and 1.4 TC......

PM Troy
  • marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2006
    Is the 2gb ultra II cf card still available?
  • bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 3, 2006
    i'm confused. what's still for sale?
    Pedal faster
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2006
    What items and what prices?
    luckyrwe wrote:
    Currently have the 4GB and 8GB cards for sale, maybe the flash, sold the camera...
    Some extra info would be great...ne_nau.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2006
    Nikolai wrote:
    Some extra info would be great...ne_nau.gif

I agree-- I'm assuming they're compact flash? And what's the going price?
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 4, 2006
    Patience, folks. Lucky told me regular login times are rough these days. Send him a PM and I'm sure he'll respond to them all when he has a chance to check in.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Hi all. I think I have the flash sold, the trouble is I wanted to sell it complete with all the bells and whistles. If the deal falls through I will let you know and repost.

Right now the only things that I have no use for are my 4GB and 8GB Ultra II CF cards. The going rates at B&H is $354.95 and $724.95 respectively. I was asking $1000 for both and I know that most folks will not have a use for 8GB, but I do need to sell them both so if you only want one I hope someone else will take the other one real quick.

Special for you since you read this far: $925. :-)