Options

Baby in a Bucket

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited May 12, 2015 in People
Took a few photos of this cutie. I was wondering if I should leave the linen background as is with him in the bucket. The Mom likes the texture and look. It's easy enough to clean the background so maybe I should do both?

i-66nMfXh-X2.jpg

i-7xRVH98-X2.jpg

i-wHgq6tq-X2.jpg

i-xD5cZ2n-X2.jpg

i-xD5cZ2n-X2.jpg

i-243FdB3-X2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,035 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2015
    Nice series, Anna Maria. I would leave the background - it is so soft that it doesn't interfere with the main subject and has a nice look.

I was wondering about the white balance between #2 and the other two shots in the bucket (#1 and #3). #1 and 3 appear to have a yellow cast and I prefer #2's cooler look or maybe something in-between, but then that is just my taste (for what it's worth). I do like the last one in the blanket - it is a much softer look.

but again, nice series!
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2015
    Thanks - I prefer the cooler tone as well. She wanted both... II have a few that are 'in-between' but these are for her to create cards, etc. with.
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2015
    Anna Maria, these are darling! Great lighting. clap.gif
    I love #'s 3 and 4! Great work. thumb.gif
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2015
    I would leave the background. It's not distracting all, except maybe a little bit in #3. I love that one, but that greyish smudge line just over the baby's neck bugs me.

Such a nice set though.

Sherry
  • Options
    trooperstroopers Registered Users Posts: 317 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2015
    Good stuff.

Any photos of mom and baby?
  • Options
    chaddchadd Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2015
    OMG
    That's adorable! Such a cute set.
    I just fell in love with 3rd photo.
  • Options
    edited May 5, 2015
    Thank You -- I have none with Mom -- she didn't want her photo taken just yet! ;)

• Options
    JoHawkJoHawk Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited May 6, 2015
    if the client likes the texture then that's a given... If you prefer it without then yes do both as when the client sees both she may prefer without.
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2015
    Very nicely done. For me the square crop on the first two might be better if long horizontal cropped instead. The label on the tub bothers me and that would get rid of it. Again these are wonderful.