Options

DEAL: lexar 1gb pro

jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
edited January 4, 2006 in Flea Market
ritz camera has this on sale final cost $69.99 RitzCamera.com - Lexar 1 GB Professional Series 80X CompactFlash Memory Card w/WA - New! - $30 Rebate Offer - Final Price $69. this is a very good card and a good price i think
Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Yes...that's a good one. One of the fastest in the market...and a good price! Thanks! clap.gif
  • Options
    Osprey WhispererOsprey Whisperer Registered Users Posts: 3,803 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Same deal at B&H photo. You have to add the card to your cart to get the sale price of $99 and then use the rebate for the $30 off. I'd rather use B&H since our local Ritz/Wolf camera stores are total crooks and charge much more than ANY of the online dealers (even those with storefronts).

Same price at Adorama...also.

Cheers

MM
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Buy from Jeff. He don't lie! Totally reliable guy - highly recommendend seller!

deal.gif
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 4, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Buy from Jeff. He don't lie! Totally reliable guy - highly recommendend seller!

deal.gif
    Jeff's not selling, it's a deal, and I'm updating the thread title to reflect this.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    Osprey WhispererOsprey Whisperer Registered Users Posts: 3,803 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    :D I guess I'm use to Jeff's "bird talk" rolleyes1.gif Never thought he was selling FCards. If he was....I wonder if the pineapple juice and pizza sauce on the cards would cost extra? ne_nau.gifheadscratch.gif:D

Looks like the rebate is good until the end of this month. Might pick up one for the February shoot with Harry and the gang.

MM
    Mike McCarthy

"Osprey Whisperer"

OspreyWhisperer.com
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Great Deal No Rebate
    http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductList.jsp?ThirdCategoryCode=012801&SortBy=B&Brand=LEXAR

LEXAR 1GB FOR $99.00
    LEXAR 2GB $189
    LEXAR 4GB $389

nO REBATES TO MESS WITH AND FREE 2ND DAY DELIVERY.

Must add ZipZoomFly has given me great service.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website