Site name font has changed.

photosbygerryphotosbygerry Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited May 8, 2015 in Bug Reporting
About a month ago I changed the font, colour, size and layout of my site heading to use a script like font, specifically Tangerine (photosbygerry.smugmug.com).

When I went there today to check if my recent upload to test plugin 2.2.7 was working ok, I discovered that the font had changed. It is no longer a script but rather a chunky block font. Interestingly, the colour, and layout etc are as per my change of a month or so ago, so it had not reverted to its previous settings.

When I tried to use customise to set the font back to Tangerine I found it was still set to Tangerine. Changing it to another font and and then changing it back did not fix the problem.
Gerry

photosbygerry.smugmug.com

Comments

• herojosieherojosie Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited May 7, 2015
    Hi Gerry,

I've taken a look at the site and I'm not seeing Tangerine specifically set anywhere. I am just seeing the default font that accompanies the SmugMug dark theme. We can help try to sort this out, but we would first need to verify you as site owner first, before making any changes to the site. If you can email us at help@smugmug.com from the email address tied to the site, then we can give it a closer look and sort this out for you.
    Thanks,
    Josie
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • photosbygerryphotosbygerry Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited May 8, 2015
    herojosie wrote: »
    Hi Gerry,

I've taken a look at the site and I'm not seeing Tangerine specifically set anywhere. I am just seeing the default font that accompanies the SmugMug dark theme. We can help try to sort this out, but we would first need to verify you as site owner first, before making any changes to the site. If you can email us at help@smugmug.com from the email address tied to the site, then we can give it a closer look and sort this out for you.

Hi Josie,

Thanks for the reply. When I posted the op above I had checked my site with both Firefox and Safari and both showed a changed font. But when I later looked at it through my iPhone it was as it should be. I tried deleting the cache on both browsers and that seemed to fix Safari but not Firefox.

On further investigation for Firefox I found that I had NoScript set to block gstatic.com. When I allowed this the text correctly returned to Tangerine.

I don't have any clues as to why Safari was also affected before, but is not now.

I will send this post to your email above as well.
    Gerry

photosbygerry.smugmug.com