Options

Red Xs when the Homepage Loads

NeptuneNeptune Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
edited January 4, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Just recently, and I have been with smugmug almost and year and I seem to be getting Red Xs in place of the image that is usually there. I haven't done anything different since Ive open the pro account just in the past week or so I have been experiencing this issue. Even when you go into the category or subcategory the pictures are all there. Its funny, well not really but it sure is acting that way.

Can anyone help with suggestions? :scratch

Did I mention that I have not changed any of my routine uploading techniques or procedures at all!

Comments

• Options
    Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Neptune wrote:
    Just recently, and I have been with smugmug almost and year and I seem to be getting Red Xs in place of the image that is usually there. I haven't done anything different since Ive open the pro account just in the past week or so I have been experiencing this issue. Even when you go into the category or subcategory the pictures are all there. Its funny, well not really but it sure is acting that way.

Can anyone help with suggestions? headscratch.gif

Did I mention that I have not changed any of my routine uploading techniques or procedures at all!

On the smugmug homepage? On your smugmug homepage? Where? headscratch.gif
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Neptune wrote:

Can anyone help with suggestions? headscratch.gif

Need to know your nickname.smugmug.com address so I can investigate and fix :D

thanks!
  • Options
    edited January 4, 2006
    Found you.

http://opticaltranquility.smugmug.com/

please, give us the site addys so we can help you :)

I had to look at your dgrin email addy, then go find you :D

back shortly.
  • Options
    edited January 4, 2006
    I looked at your site

via

http://opticaltranquility.smugmug.com

www.opticaltranquility.com

In Firefox, Safari, and IE. Looks perfect - no red Xs or anything (nice work, btw, and your photos are great - looking forward to an extended visit there shortly)...

Try logging out, delete your smugmug cookies, and delete your temp files. Then go back.

ear.gif
  • Options
    NeptuneNeptune Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    I looked at your site

via

http://opticaltranquility.smugmug.com

www.opticaltranquility.com

In Firefox, Safari, and IE. Looks perfect - no red Xs or anything (nice work, btw, and your photos are great - looking forward to an extended visit there shortly)...

Try logging out, delete your smugmug cookies, and delete your temp files. Then go back.

ear.gif

Thanks a bunch guys. Im sorry for leaving out that vital bit of info. I have been getting ready for a big contest for the next week leading into the SurfExpo next weekend.

Andy..I will try doing what you suggest! Thank you for the support and any one feel free to take all the time in the world browsing around...plus I get my new sport water housing soooo keep checking back as I am always adding many picturs and creating many new galleries.

www.OpticalTranquility.com

Enjoy and Aloha