Rockland Maine

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
edited September 5, 2004 in Landscapes
Spent the weekend in Rockland Me.. TRYING to get a shot for the challenge...

Comments

• snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2004
    Great challenge photo
    Great shot Lynn.(This one) I saw your entry in the challenge. Did you get it on your trip? It's sooooo beautiful!
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2004
    snapapple wrote:
    Great shot Lynn.(This one) I saw your entry in the challenge. Did you get it on your trip? It's sooooo beautiful!
    thanks snappy.. the pond at sunrise you mean?? I'm not sure about it...umph.gif
    edited September 4, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    Spent the weekend in Rockland Me.. TRYING to get a shot for the challenge...
    same dock at night...
    edited September 4, 2004
    [another really early morning shot.. (I'm exhausted)....
    edited September 4, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    thanks snappy.. the pond at sunrise you mean?? I'm not sure about it...umph.gif

Yes, "Morning Has Broken". How are you not sure? I guess you'll have to chose between that and these, eh?

There are several landscapes in the challenge now. I entered a different pic too. Had to eliminate my dog. I can only have one entry.

Snappy
    edited September 4, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    same dock at night...

Think I like this one the best, so far.

Snappy
    edited September 4, 2004
    last one..
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2004
    Lynn, one of the first two, the dock. Either night (next week, lol, no it is great), or the day shot. Not the last shot.

Morning has broken, that is such a nice song, but Lynn, these docks are not "you", they are a stretch, and that is good. So I would probably go with the dock, one of them. The night one is more dramatic, more wow. I would rather hang the other one, smile.

Either dock, and morning is broken, they are 3 very nice photos. All the way to Maine, huh?????

I have to let Bill use the PC, but wanted to tell you what I thought.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2004
    Another one, i gotta go, we are going back to the beach, for fun.

gotta go, but I still like the dock............. either.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
    edited September 4, 2004
    Hmmm....
    lynnma wrote:
    last one..

Still like the dock at night best. Or, Morning Has Broken. That's my opinion.

Snappy
    edited September 4, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:

g
    Thanks snappy and ginger.. these were just pics of my weekend in Maine.. maybe I should use one of these for the challenge... anyway.. thanks for your input.
    lynn
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:

g
    JWEAR wrote:
    for whats it is worth i like the night shot .Can either of you tell me how to delete my first photo [bee and spider] was more to learn how and what and more in jest.My real entry is in 8???? jwear
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
    edited September 4, 2004
    jwear wrote:
    JWEAR wrote:
    for whats it is worth i like the night shot .Can either of you tell me how to delete my first photo [bee and spider] was more to learn how and what and more in jest.My real entry is in 8???? jwear
    Hi Jwear.. you can't delete your picture from the comments and critiques forum.. we have to put up with our "worst" as well as our "best"... :D to put your picture in the challenge go to this thread http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=2398

and just put your pic and your song title. No chat or comments.. that goes in the comments thread.

Good luck J...
    :D
    Lynnma
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi Jwear.. you can't delete your picture from the comments and critiques forum.. we have to put up with our "worst" as well as our "best"... :D to put your picture in the challenge go to this thread http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=2398

and just put your pic and your song title. No chat or comments.. that goes in the comments thread.

Good luck J...
    :D
    Lynnma
    our
    JWEAR wrote:
    THANKS i was under the impression that were the bee ect are that was our entrys . but no i went to that thread but do not see any way to enter my pic. i am very confused and tired so i will try again and maybe on sunday . thanks again for all your help and i would offer you luck also but i have seen some of your pics and its me that needs the luck . jwear
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
    edited September 5, 2004
    jwear wrote:
    our
    JWEAR wrote:
    THANKS i was under the impression that were the bee ect are that was our entrys . but no i went to that thread but do not see any way to enter my pic. i am very confused and tired so i will try again and maybe on sunday . thanks again for all your help and i would offer you luck also but i have seen some of your pics and its me that needs the luck . jwear
    Hi J,

to enter your picture. Go to the thread I gave you which is the challenge thread which closes by the on Monday (tomorrow) at noon and the next challenge starts. Click on "reply" to the first message and type in your song title etc. then you can either click on the little yellow square top right which will open a bar to insert the address of your picture in smugmug (copy and paste it) OR you can scroll down and click on "manage attachment" and follow the directions. Your picture for that needs to be a Jpg and not too big. You can resize it to about 800x500 or 600.
    There is a tutorial somewhere but I can't find it.. I'll look again and send it to you. It has pics and stuff.
    good luck.
    Lynn
    edited September 5, 2004
    jwear wrote:
    our
    JWEAR wrote:
    Hi Jwear.. heres the link to the upload tutorial

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=92

let me know if you have a problem :D
    Lynn