Options

Color settings

JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
edited January 5, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Every time I try to bulk save my color settings to auto, they go back to true?

Some help here would be good. I have set my "friends" setting to have auto color on all, but when I bulk save as friends, I get true?

Any ideas?
Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2006
    JimM wrote:
    Every time I try to bulk save my color settings to auto, they go back to true?

Some help here would be good. I have set my "friends" setting to have auto color on all, but when I bulk save as friends, I get true?

Any ideas?

Are you trying to select Auto, in gallery customization, and then save those settings as "friends" and then apply it to other galleries? Be sure that you select

save settings below as... and give the new template the name "friends" and don't forget to his "save" :D
  • Options
    JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Are you trying to select Auto, in gallery customization, and then save those settings as "friends" and then apply it to other galleries? Be sure that you select

save settings below as... and give the new template the name "friends" and don't forget to his "save" :D

I think this is exactly what I done. I thought I already had this set, then I went to order some prints this morning and noticed all of these were set to True. So I re-did what you describe here, but it doesn't seem to take effect.

Additional thoughts?
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2006
    JimM wrote:
    I think this is exactly what I done. I thought I already had this set, then I went to order some prints this morning and noticed all of these were set to True. So I re-did what you describe here, but it doesn't seem to take effect.

Additional thoughts?

Hmm.. standby please...