willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
edited August 15, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
IMG_4693_zpsdeqdjx3u.jpg
It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2015
    I like the varied colors on the buildings. You have a good eye for catching this. I have only one suggestion regarding crop...cropping just above the posts and sign in the lower foreground and adding that space to capture a tiny bit of sky above the brick building at the very top. I think this would decrease the dark underexposed area as well as the posts themselves and highlighted your subject area...i.e. the buildings.
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2015
    i like the varied colors on the buildings. You have a good eye for catching this. I have only one suggestion regarding crop...cropping just above the posts and sign in the lower foreground and adding that space to capture a tiny bit of sky above the brick building at the very top. I think this would decrease the dark underexposed area as well as the posts themselves and highlighted your subject area...i.e. The buildings.

+1
  • Options
    bristleconebristlecone Registered Users Posts: 451 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2015
    Very nice. I like this - the colors, the vertical movement. I agree with Wayne regarding the cropping he suggested.
    Best, -Len
  • Options
    edited August 10, 2015
    Edit is not going to happen.

Pretty much full frame to start and the sky is about the same size after perspective correction.

Next trip to Guanajuato.
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,883 Major grins
    edited August 12, 2015
    Nice shot, great town!
  • Options
    CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2015
    Delightful neighborhood! And your capture of it, especially the lighting, like a softbox, yielding such soft, rich colors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Options
    edited August 15, 2015
    Guanajuato is a mining town and every place you go, you have to climb. Many of the main roads downtown ar dug into the rock underground.

My sobrino went to university and lives here.

Diego Rivera was born and lived here.

It ia a beautiful city in the Rosary Belt.