Options

login/logout

caseservecaseserve Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
edited January 5, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I'm having a problem...

I login to my site, make some changes lets say in the bio via the control pannel. I click the your site at the top to return to the main page to see if the bio looks ok and now I'm logged out.

I have to click on the login link at the bottom of the page, it loggs me in without having to enter my password.

That's just one example off the top of my head, there are others as well.

Is this normal?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2006
    caseserve wrote:
    I'm having a problem...

I login to my site, make some changes lets say in the bio via the control pannel. I click the your site at the top to return to the main page to see if the bio looks ok and now I'm logged out.

I have to click on the login link at the bottom of the page, it loggs me in without having to enter my password.

Is this normal?

Use TWO browsers - we LOVE Firefox - free from mozilla.org

Stay logged in in one browser - your main browser. Use 2nd browser to be logged out.

Otherwise, if only using one browser, always login/out from nickname.smugmug.com

More here in SmugMug help:

http://www.smugmug.com/help/acctlogin

http://www.smugmug.com/help/cookies
  • Options
    dominikdominik Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited January 5, 2006
    caseserve wrote:
    I'm having a problem...

Is this normal?

Are you using a different domain name? If so, you can't be logged into admin functionality from your different domain...