Options

Canon 7D Mark II also 18-135mm IS STM

RrexyRrexy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
edited August 12, 2015 in House of Canon
CANON 7D Mark II. CAMERA SOLD!

Selling my Canon 7D Mark II with an EXTRA aftermarket battery.

Camera is in MINT condition and includes everything in the box that was included when purchased new.

There are currently +/- 5,100 actuations on the shutter - Not even broken in yet!

I'm selling only because I don't forsee an immediate need for it in the near future. I'll be staying with my 6D for the time being. I'm sure I'll be picking up another one in the future but right now I'm looking to free up some funds for other toys.

As stated above, camera and accessories are all in excellent condition. I'm also including an EXTRA aftermarket battery.

Looking for $1,200 which INCLUDES PayPal fees and Insured USPS Priority Mail Shipping in the Con. U.S.

CANON 18-135mm IS STM

Also Selling a mint condition 18-135 IS STM lens.

Lens Looks and Functions as new.

This a very versatile lens that produces images far surpassing the small price tag.

Great color, contrast and sharpness from a lens that covers an equivalent full frame range of 29-216mm.

I'm selling only because I'm going to be parting ways with my 7D II leaving me with only a full frame 6D.

As stated above, the lens is in excellent condition.

It's being sold with front & rear caps only (it was a kit lens).

Looking for $265.

Price includes PayPal fees and Insured USPS Priority Mail Shipping in the Con. US.

I've got plenty of feedback on both POTN and FM - Same user name on both sites. I've only done a few transactions here.

Thank You For Taking The Time To Look!

Randy

Comments