Options

watermarks

jedinudistjedinudist Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited December 9, 2015 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi there
I have been trying for days to watermark a gallery in smugmug pro. 271 photos.
I have used several different types of water marks. Ive tried to watermark them in gallery settings and in the organization section by selecting all photos and clicking saving. It starts the saving bar then says it will be a while. No water mark. No luck at all.
Funny thing is watermark comes up when viewing photos smugmug mobile but not the website.

cheers

Comments

• Options
    edited August 19, 2015
    watermark
    Hi there.
    Watermarks wont apply to my gallery. Ive tried different watermarks and all options available when applying watermarks to a gallery. Nothing works. Help.

Ok the water mark shows up on smugmug mobile but not the website !
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2015
    One of the things to check under the options for that particular watermark is what the minimum or maximum size the image needs to be for the watermark to show.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2015
    AceCo55 wrote: »
    One of the things to check under the options for that particular watermark is what the minimum or maximum size the image needs to be for the watermark to show.

Hi mate

yeah selected medium for watermark and medium for display photo.

Still not working.

smugmug does say please wait while watermarking so i went away for 30mins came and still nothing.
  • Options
    edited August 19, 2015
    Hi finally got it to work by making my display photo as "large" and my water mark to medium. This is not really explained in the water mark section.
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2015
    Glad it got sorted.
    Perth Australia?
    Great place and you have two footy teams performing very nicely at the moment!!
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2015
    AceCo55 wrote: »
    Glad it got sorted.
    Perth Australia?
    Great place and you have two footy teams performing very nicely at the moment!!

Yeah smgmug needs to say that the water mark display is affected by the size if display image and the size of watermark. I assumed that the website would adjust the size onto the photo but not so. If the watermark is set to large and you have set the photo to medium it will not display.

Yep Perth Australia and Im a kiwi lol so not totally into AF but the WA people are developing a complex....
  • Options
    Craig3690Craig3690 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 9, 2015
    Hi All

If you are still having issues watermarking, I use the following

http://www.aotg.co.uk/portfolio/butterfly/butterfly-watermarking/

Very simple tool and free which always helps

Thanks

Craig