Friday night Photoshop fun

macaddictmacaddict Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
edited January 6, 2006 in Finishing School
Messing around. I got my Jan/Feb issue of Photoshop User magazine today. There is a grunge tutorial. Thought I'd go wild. (plus, my kid does rock!) Have a great Photoshop weekend everybody! :):

82932130_b41bd0aaf0.jpg

Comments

• edgeworkedgework Registered Users Posts: 257 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2006
    macaddict wrote:
    Messing around. I got my Jan/Feb issue of Photoshop User magazine today. There is a grunge tutorial. Thought I'd go wild. (plus, my kid does rock!) Have a great Photoshop weekend everybody! :):

82932130_b41bd0aaf0.jpg

Nifty! Nice collage.

You have a fantastic resource right there in your image, if you use it right. A few years back (okay, more than a few,) when my daughter was roughly the age of yours (at least the picture of her), I needed to redesign my business card and wanted a truly original Grunge texture. So I gave her a few sheets of printer paper and said "Mess these up." A few days later she had done a beautiful job. She'd scuffed them, spilled stuff on them, scribbled on them and done god knows what else that would never have occurred to me. I scanned them into Photoshop and those textures lasted me through many other design needs. Nothing works like the real thing.
    There are two ways to slide through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything; both save us from thinking.
    —Korzybski