Nilon D3s w/70-3000mm Nilon zoom

NeolythicNeolythic Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited September 22, 2015 in Nikon Land
Up for sale is my Nikon D3s. Meticulously kept, sensor recently cleaned and she's all ready to go.

Included in the sale:

- D3s
- Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR Nikkor Zoom Lens
- OEM batteries
- OEM dual battery charger
- 8GB Lexar Pro memory cards
- Lynca cable release
- Original manual
- Nikon camera bag
- Nikon strap

There's some general wearing on the bottom of the camera from being removed/put back into the bag, but NO mechanical damage! I've babied this camera, so it's in great shape.

There are 109k on the shutter count, but with this model, "For the reliability professionals demand, the shutter of the D3S and D3X has been tested for 300,000 cycles" so it's not even halfway through it's shutter life yet.

(Reference: http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/microsite/d3s_d3x/en/reliability/)

Here's the details on the camera:

• ISO performance: ISO 12800 as standard, expandable to ISO equivalent of 102400 (Hi 3)
• Nikon FX-format CMOS image sensor with 12.1 effective megapixels
• Improved D-Movie function including High-Sensitivity Movie mode and flicker reduction function
• Nikon's Integrated Dust Reduction System including Image Sensor Cleaning function
• Incorporates Nikon's original EXPEED digital image processing
• Active D-Lighting with bracketing for up to 5 frames
• Picture Control: Standard, Vivid, Neutral and Monochrome (Landscape and Portrait can be downloaded from Nikon website)
• Quick response with approx. 0.12 seconds start-up time and approx. 0.04 seconds shutter-release time lag
• 9-frames-per-second shooting rate in FX format, 11 fps in DX crop (CIPA Guidelines)
• Nikon's original Scene Recognition System, utilizing 1,005-pixel RGB sensor, for more accurate autofocus, auto exposure, i-TTL flash control and auto white balance
• Multi-CAM 3500FX AF sensor module featuring 51 AF points
• Viewfinder with approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.7x magnification in FX format
• Durable shutter unit proven by 300,000 cycles of testing on fully assembled camera
• Intelligent power management that lets you shoot up to approx. 4,200 frames per charge (based on CIPA Standards)
• Easy-to-access Live View modes with dedicated button
• Quiet Shutter-release mode for nonintrusive shooting
• High-definition (approx. 921k-dot), 170° viewing angle, 3-in. VGA LCD monitor with tempered glass
And here are the details on the 70-200 lens:
• 70-300 telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5-5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
• Vibration Reduction (VRII) minimizes effects of camera shake to produce sharper images
• 2 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements deliver super contrast and resolution performance
• Internal Focus (IF) system provides fast and quiet autofocusing; 4.9-feet close focus range
• Measures 3.1 inches in diameter and 5.6 inches long; weighs 26.3 ounces

The only reason why I'm selling this one is because I'm changing formats to match my change in photography habits (I'm doing more art/street/landscape photography than sports and wildlife. Some example photos that I took with this very camera and lens are included!)

Asking price for everything is $2200.00.

Feel free to call if you have any questions!
510 229 9137
Brett.corrie@gmailcom