Canon 1D Mark III 10,800 clicks $1000 net or OBO

shrinidhicshrinidhic Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited September 26, 2015 in House of Canon
Item: Canon EOS 1D MarkIII

Price: $1,000.00 net or OBO

Payment method: PayPal

Item body condition: 9+ Shows no signs of wear

Item performance: 10. No issues.

Looking to sell my Canon 1DIII as I am plan to upgrade shortly.

Second owner. Purchased in Oct 2009 from a Fred Miranda member when it had ~5,000 clicks on it. Since EOS Count does not work for 1D MarkIII I am unable to confirm a final shutter count. Based on my LightRoom catalogs, it appears I have added about 5,800 clicks for a total of ~10,800 clicks. This is really low for this model!

The camera is babied, and is in great condition and comes from a non-smoking home. I used the camera as a backup to my primary 5D Mark II for personal use, shooting mostly birds and wildlife with excellent results. I have always stored it in a camera bag and humidity controlled cabinet at home.

The sale includes all original accessories (LP-E4 battery, unopened canon wide strap, LC-E4 battery charger, ACK-E4 charger cable, interface cable, video cable, CDs & printed manual) and original camera box as shown.

Images of the camera and some images shot wih the 1D Mark III can be found at – https://goo.gl/ejLVBi

Looking for $1,000 net or OBO. I will accept PayPal (as gift or you pay 3% more for transaction fees) and will ship as soon as I receive payment. I will throw-in insured USPS shipping within the lower 48 and will provide tracking numbers once shipped.

If you are local to the Toledo, OH, Ann Arbor, MI or Detroit, MI area, I am open to meeting and selling it in person.

If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to me at 6 one four four seven 7 1 8 one two or shrinidhic at gmail dot com. Thanks for looking!

-Shri

Shri-photography.com