Options

Blue Birds in a window

ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
edited October 18, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
Nothing serious here, just playing with light! :D

DSC_2277A-8-XL.jpg
"Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2015
    Blue birds are lit up perfectly Wayne! Shot is working for me!
  • Options
    edited October 18, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Blue birds are lit up perfectly Wayne! Shot is working for me!

Thanks!, Taz. Interestingly there are some reflections captured in a few that seem to give each of them an eye and the one to the left has reflections that seem to form an eye (lamp from the ceiling) and a peak (? shadows from the window). All are accidental. These are glass birds that came down through the family from my grandmother. Regards my friend!
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,882 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2015
    I like the reflections. However, if is possible I would attempt a reshoot loosing the background.
  • Options
    edited October 18, 2015
    Juano wrote: »
    I like the reflections. However, if is possible I would attempt a reshoot loosing the background.

Cristóbal, thanks for taking the time to comment on this one. Always appreciated. You might find these more to your liking. They are from the same series.

DSC_1754-8-XL.jpg

DSC_1738-8-8-XL.jpg

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,882 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2015
    Very nice!
  • Options
    edited October 18, 2015
    Juano wrote: »
    Very nice!

Much appreciated!