Options

Problem styling the background of Folder, Galleries & Pages block

TeetimeTeetime Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
edited October 30, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
I would like to change the background color of a Folders, Galleries & Pages block on my site. I've successfully done this with other types of content blocks. With the F,G & P block, when I style it using widget ID 12807442 from the 2nd code block below it works except the background is flush with the top of the grid, rather than extending above the grid. When I use Chrome to inspect that area of the page it highlights the code in the 1st code block below, and the highlighting of the F,G & P block does extend appropriately above the grid. But since there is no widget ID in the 1st code block I don't understand how to style that element.

Also, I did play around with the top margins on the F,G & P content block when styling widget ID 12807442 but that didn't make any difference.

Any suggestions?
#sm-page-content > div > div.sm-page-layout-region.sm-page-layout-region-body > div.sm-page-layout-region.sm-page-layout-region-center > div.sm-page-layout-row.yui3-g.sm-page-layout-row-reserved > div > div > div.sm-page-layout-region.sm-page-layout-region-body > div.sm-page-layout-region.sm-page-layout-region-center > div:nth-child(3) > div

<div id="sm-page-widget-nZVhQXkW" class="sm-page-widget sm-page-widget-nodes sm-page-widget-12807442" data-typeid="12807442">
Jerry