Options

Road

ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
edited November 9, 2015 in Landscapes
DSC_4688-XL.jpg
"Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

Comments

• Options
    roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2015
    I like this one with the lines in the road and the road it self leading us into the bright light ahead. Nice colors, and processing thumb.gifthumb. The future looks bright, right around the bend.

Phil
    I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2015
    Beautiful light and glow!! Superb shot!
  • Options
    edited November 4, 2015
    roaddog52 wrote: »
    I like this one with the lines in the road and the road it self leading us into the bright light ahead. Nice colors, and processing thumb.gifthumb. The future looks bright, right around the bend.

Phil
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Beautiful light and glow!! Superb shot!

Taz, Phil always appreciate feedback from you guys! The lighting conditions depicted in the picture lasted for at most about 90 seconds! I had witnessed the light do this the day before so I came back the next day and just waited. Regards!
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2015
    Great capture, love the drama in the sky too!
  • Options
    edited November 4, 2015
    Great capture, love the drama in the sky too!

JBR, always appreciate your input! The sky was really nice to me here.

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited November 6, 2015
    roaddog52 wrote: »

Phil
    Well stated. Although the future is still a bit mysterious as indicated by the dissipating mist. I love the spill of the red leaves from that tree in the foreground as well.
  • Options
    edited November 6, 2015
    kdog wrote: »
    Well stated. Although the future is still a bit mysterious as indicated by the dissipating mist. I love the spill of the red leaves from that tree in the foreground as well.

Joel bowdown.gif, always enjoy your comments. Thanks for what you do! Regards!

• Options
    bocoboco Registered Users Posts: 710 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2015
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2015
    boco wrote: »
    Heel mooi zo met die wat softe wolken.
    grt,boco.

I always appreciate your time and thoughts, Boco!

Wayne

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,216 moderator
    edited November 9, 2015
    Love that road! And you got a very special view on it. Was that morning or evening?
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    edited November 9, 2015
    David_S85 wrote: »
    Love that road! And you got a very special view on it. Was that morning or evening?

David, thanks. I know you are a big fan of the historic triangle here! This is an early morning shot on one of my bike rides very close to Jamestown.

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,884 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2015
    Very nice! You managed the difference in light wonderfully.
  • Options
    edited November 9, 2015
    Juano wrote: »
    Very nice! You managed the difference in light wonderfully.

Cristóbal, thanks for the kind assessment. It was the car coming down the road behind me that bothered me the most! :D