Options

A lovely fall family session.

michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
edited November 11, 2015 in People
I absolutely loved working with this family. The kids were full of energy on one of the warmest fall days of the year. Here are some of my favorites and you can check out more on my blog :)

1. 9874443_orig.jpg
2. 9780574_orig.jpg
3. 7666409_orig.jpg
4. 82142_orig.jpg
5. 2629030_orig.jpg
6. 7441361_orig.jpg
7. 3321451_orig.jpg
8. 9164065_orig.jpg
9. 4338947_orig.jpg
10. 6193595_orig.jpg
11. 5092126_orig.jpg
12. 1786593_orig.jpg
13. 5848836_orig.jpg
14. 1517342_orig.jpg
wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com

Comments

  • Options
    MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2015
    Cute shots. I really like the first 5.

    A bunch of these are badly tilted. Is it intentional?
  • Options
    michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2015
    Mitchell wrote: »
    Cute shots. I really like the first 5.

    A bunch of these are badly tilted. Is it intentional?

    Thanks Mitch!

    A lot of my images tend to have some tilt and it's certainly not always intentional. Do you feel that it takes away from imagery?
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • Options
    MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2015
    1,11, and 14 are tilted enough to detract. I don't want to seem like a nit-picker, but it's an easy fix.

    #8 is more bothersome since the house is tilted on the left and level on the right.
  • Options
    michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2015
    Mitchell wrote: »
    1,11, and 14 are tilted enough to detract. I don't want to seem like a nit-picker, but it's an easy fix.

    #8 is more bothersome since the house is tilted on the left and level on the right.

    You know, I had to look away and come back to these to notice, haha! Their house is on top of an uneven hill and I'm pretty sure this threw off the even horizons for me. I'll end up making changes when I deliver the images to the clients. Thanks for noticing/pointing it out!
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2015
    Am I allowed to giggle at the tilt?! HA!! 12* (although usually to the left, not the right). :D:D:D:D

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this set. The ones in the leaf pile are wonderful - they are going to lOVE these!!
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2015
    I'm sorry.................this is a disaster!

    #12 tells it all..................

    Little girl climbing without a safety rope, no head gear, knee protectors, gloves or eye protection.

    If that's not bad enough her brother is wandering around below her climb with sticks just waiting to impale his sister.

    The climbing apparatus is obviously old and out of repair. I seriously doubt the FPLID (Federal Playground license and Inspection Department) has ever laid eyes on this outrageously dangerous environment.

    The dead leaves indicate a cold environment yet the kids are poorly clothed against these elements.

    Then to top it off the photographer chooses rather than save the children, he will take pictures!

    Sam :D
  • Options
    michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2015
    divamum wrote: »
    Am I allowed to giggle at the tilt?! HA!! 12* (although usually to the left, not the right). :D:D:D:D

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this set. The ones in the leaf pile are wonderful - they are going to lOVE these!!

    Haha! I know ugh. I must go around shooting with my body at a 20 degree tilt. I'm glad you love em though!
    Sam wrote: »
    I'm sorry.................this is a disaster!

    #12 tells it all..................

    Little girl climbing without a safety rope, no head gear, knee protectors, gloves or eye protection.

    If that's not bad enough her brother is wandering around below her climb with sticks just waiting to impale his sister.

    The climbing apparatus is obviously old and out of repair. I seriously doubt the FPLID (Federal Playground license and Inspection Department) has ever laid eyes on this outrageously dangerous environment.

    The dead leaves indicate a cold environment yet the kids are poorly clothed against these elements.

    Then to top it off the photographer chooses rather than save the children, he will take pictures!

    Sam :D

    Laughing.gif Thanks Sam! I prefer to document mischievous children over saving lives. I'm a bad seed! rolleyes1.gif
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • Options
    kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2015
    These are wonderful, especially 2,4, 5 11 And 14. They will be SO happy!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
Sign In or Register to comment.