Options

Tonight,PS plug in "saved" more photos from yesterday

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 9, 2004 in Holy Macro
I downloaded the free PS plug in, and I have been playing with it. Thought you all might like to see what a complete amateur with so/so photos can do with it.

8172771-M.jpg

8172766-M.jpg

8172767-M.jpg

8173303-M.jpg

8173300-M.jpg

8173302-M.jpg

8173305-M.jpg

8173307-M.jpg

This one was on my other thread. The colors were garish, IMO. I used the "soft" setting on the plug in, thereby keeping the colors muted in a nice pastel manner, I thought.

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2004
    Interesting effects Ginger. What was the plug in? Where can I get it?
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2004
    tmlphoto wrote:
    Interesting effects Ginger. What was the plug in? Where can I get it?
    Hi tml, it's here I tried to download it and something happened but I intend to try again.

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=2530
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi tml, it's here I tried to download it and something happened but I intend to try again.

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=2530
    Thanks Lynn. I'm stuck inside cause of the hurricaine. I guess I'll play around some with some software today.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2004
    re PS plug in
    I read all about it on dgrin. And I used their link. I finally did that last night. Yes, I had a few problems finding what I download, then mega problems finding an Adobe Icon or folder for the desktop. Finally got it together, and this plug in is now under filters in PS 7.

Now I can't find it. From my computer print out, I can give you the info to google it. The URL at the bottom of my printouts is:

www.optikvervelabs.com/vph/help.html

Sometimes they call it virtualPhotographer

And it says at the top:
    Welcome to optik Verve Labs

I think this is a help page, just going to optikvervelabs.com
    That might be the right direction. This here, it was all I needed to download and install it.

ginger (A couple people, here, have it, theirs came virus and spyware freel I really like it.) And it is raining gloom here, too. I mean I am wondering with how dark it is if I could start night photography now.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I downloaded the free PS plug in, and I have been playing with it. Thought you all might like to see what a complete amateur with so/so photos can do with it.

This one was on my other thread. The colors were garish, IMO. I used the "soft" setting on the plug in, thereby keeping the colors muted in a nice pastel manner, I thought.

ginger
    Nice shots. That virtualPhotographer plugin has been lots of fun for me as well. I find the Anvil and Diffuse settings to be my personal favorites.
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2004
    Nice shots. That virtualPhotographer plugin has been lots of fun for me as well. I find the Anvil and Diffuse settings to be my personal favorites.
    I'm wondering if it has any more settings than photoshop cs.. before I start searching for it in the bowels of my hard drive... what's your opinion..
    Lynn
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    I'm wondering if it has any more settings than photoshop cs.. before I start searching for it in the bowels of my hard drive... what's your opinion..
    Lynn
    I downloaded it and have used it. I like it. If it were me I'd go to the trouble of finding it, or redownload to the correct directory. Has some neat and easy, key word here easy, stuff to use.

Sam
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2004
    Sam wrote:
    I downloaded it and have used it. I like it. If it were me I'd go to the trouble of finding it, or redownload to the correct directory. Has some neat and easy, key word here easy, stuff to use.

Sam
    Here is a quick example. My aviator converted to BW. Not indiana Jones, but California Sam.