Options

Sedona Bridal

Midknightc3Midknightc3 Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
edited December 7, 2015 in People
From a photoshoot I did with one of my best friends Kelsey. She got married a couple years ago but wanted an excuse to get all dressed up in her dress again and suggested we do a bride photoshoot. One of the security guards in the ER used to have a flower business and one of my nurses is also a photographer, so we had a blast!

I had to get a shot with the 60 in it as I love that truck.
DSC01606-XL.jpg

Probably my favorite single shot from that day. Those damn coons have been fed by too many campers (we were shooting in a closed FS campground) and are hungry with no campers to feed them over the winter. I had to repeatedly chase them away as they were starting to reach for our legs and such.
DSC01522-XL.jpg

And lastly another of my favorites.
DSC01444-XL.jpg

Clark White
I recommend wearing trashcans on your heads to avoid any accidental exposure to knowledge - Dogbert

Comments

• Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2015
    You have some very nice ideas here and you captured them nicely. My nit would be loss of detail in the gown, don't know if you could pull the exposure back a bit to help it.
  • Options
    edited December 2, 2015
    Good point Hackbone, I should be able to do that easy enough when I get off work tomorrow morning!
    I recommend wearing trashcans on your heads to avoid any accidental exposure to knowledge - Dogbert
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited December 2, 2015
    Great place for a shoot! That's too funny about the racoons. These shots have a color balance issue, they are a bit too cool. That gown is blue and needs to be white. If you're using LR you can use the color balance dropper against the white dress. Or just slide the temp slider to the right a few hundred degrees and see what happens. Once done, that will do magic for her skin tones as well.
  • Options
    LightsearcherLightsearcher Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2015
    Very nice pictures but the 3rd one is my favorite.

I agree with Charles about the exposure.

Marcelo
  • Options
    edited December 3, 2015
    Here are the three adjusted as suggested, with a 4th that I like.
    DSC01606-XL.jpg

DSC01522-XL.jpg

DSC01444-XL.jpg

DSC01459-XL.jpg

Clark
  • Options
    kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2015
    I love that third one, as well!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • Options
    Aleksandar VasicAleksandar Vasic Registered Users Posts: 334 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2015
    Bravooooo:)::):)