Options

Folders, Galleries & Pages content block height

sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,832 Major grins
edited January 7, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
Hello All,

I've been doing some tweaking on my web site (http://www.sarasphotos.de) and am wondering if there's a source anywhere for css customizations to the Folders/Galleries/Pages content block? (I've checked in Aaron's and Nick Sherlock's sites and haven't found what I'm looking for.)

What I'd like to do is control the height of the Folders, Galleries & Pages content block. When one lands on my home page the 5 folders show up either as one single row of folders or sometimes they split into two rows. To me there is no rhyme or reason as to why they resize (I don't change the size of the viewport). I have checked this with different browsers, on 3 different computers and 5 different monitors and I can't seem to determine a logic to the display.

My first question is why are they always changing? What sets off a dynamic resize? The content block is set to display as collage landscape and I would like it to always display as one row or maybe a percent of the window height. Is there any way to make this happen?

Thanks for any and all help or suggestions.

Cheers, Sara

Comments