Options

I'd like to turn photo protection off on entire site

DarrellSmithDarrellSmith Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited January 28, 2016 in SmugMug Support
I know, it doesn't sound very smart but I'd like to allow the right-click download option on the entire site. So far I see I can touch photo protection at the file level, but I'd rather hit the whole thing at once.

I've tried selecting all at the folder level but the settings button goes away.

It seems like I used to be able to do this, and it was easy.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2016
    In the Organizer you can select multiple galleries and change their gallery settings. But you only do it one folder at a time. I did
    this moons ago, turning right click protection off everywhere. I started at the top of the tree in the left panel and marched down
    to every folder and sub-folder. I "selected all" for each folder/sub-folder, but then looked down thru the items and unselected
    sub-folders and Pages. The "settings" button will only be enabled if only galleries are selected.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    McKsauceMcKsauce Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited January 28, 2016
    Hi!

Also, here's the help page on bulk gallery settings:http://help.smugmug.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1240194-how-do-i-change-settings-for-multiple-galleries-at-once-?b_id=1644 If you need any help, feel free to write into the help desk (help@smugmug.com) and confirm that you want help turning 'Right Click Message' OFF on the entire site and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers :D
    ----

SmugMug Support Hero -

----
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2016
    McKsauce wrote: »
    Hi!

Also, here's the help page on bulk gallery settings:http://help.smugmug.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1240194-how-do-i-change-settings-for-multiple-galleries-at-once-?b_id=1644 If you need any help, feel free to write into the help desk (help@smugmug.com) and confirm that you want help turning 'Right Click Message' OFF on the entire site and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers :D
    Please add on the help page.

Warning! When you "select all" make sure to un-select any Pages and sub-folders in the folder.
    Once you have everything, only galleries selected, click the Settings button.

Also add "Only changes to the items that have the box checked will apply."
    There is nothing on the help page about checking the box.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog