Options

FS: Canon 10D LNIB

digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
edited September 6, 2004 in Flea Market
Sold! :D

Hello folks,

My 10D is about 9 weeks old and is in absolutely mint condition, even the Canon carry strap is unused. I am one of the many drawn by the call of the 20D and wish to move up.

Before I list the camera on ebay, I want to give first opportunity to the folks here.

I can sell the body alone, but can also bundle it with a lens (Canon 28mm F2.8 /w B&W UV filter, and flashcard (Sankdisk 512M Ultra II). The camera has all original box, disks, manuals, cards, etc. I have installed the Photoshop Elements 2 for my wife. As it is somewhat difficult to transfer an Adobe serial number, I will replace it with the the Photoshop Elements from the new camera when available. Other than that, it's like new in the box.

I would like about $1050USD for the body only. I you are interested in making a reasonable offer, PM me before Tuesday night. Final price will depend on method of payment and shipping costs to you.

Note: Although warranties are not transferable, I would still be able to take this camera in under my name and address for the balance of the warranty. That being said, I have had 5 Canon cameras in my life and have never had any warranty work.