Canon EF 24-70mm Lens F/2.8L II USM

EidosEidos Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited March 25, 2016 in House of Canon
Selling my mint condition Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens. There are no cosmetic or functionality damages whatsoever.

Bought in mid 2015. It's in PERFECT condition as I've cared for it at all times. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the lens. Only used a few times - deciding to sell it as I'm sticking with the prime L lens, and I just need the cash.

Selling for $1600USD (includes shipping / signature / tracking number). Shipping from Canada.

Hardly any cosmetic wear.
Comes with original accessories, box and all.

I know I probably don't have the credibility yet on this forum but this is what it is! CAN/US Model.

See Dropbox link for pictures!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qd30gvkpq5vwa6y/AABuJj2S0rVGnREmdrHVd7sSa?dl=0

**If MOD could help change the Subject Title - much appreciated.

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 4, 2016
    Eidos wrote: »

Done
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• RacinphotosRacinphotos Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 25, 2016
    Eidos wrote: »
    Selling my mint condition Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens. There are no cosmetic or functionality damages whatsoever.

Bought in mid 2015. It's in PERFECT condition as I've cared for it at all times. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the lens. Only used a few times - deciding to sell it as I'm sticking with the prime L lens, and I just need the cash.

Selling for $1600USD (includes shipping / signature / tracking number). Shipping from Canada.

Hardly any cosmetic wear.
    Comes with original accessories, box and all.

I know I probably don't have the credibility yet on this forum but this is what it is! CAN/US Model.

See Dropbox link for pictures!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qd30gvkpq5vwa6y/AABuJj2S0rVGnREmdrHVd7sSa?dl=0

Do you still have this Lens?