Options

FS: Mamiya 645e

YellowfinYellowfin Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited January 11, 2006 in Flea Market
Sadly I must part with my beloved 645. I barely got to use it, and with the need to free up cash for car repairs I'm willing to give it up for a lot less than I paid for it. It comes with an 80mm f/2.8 lens (it has a small nick on the barrel, but optically and functionally perfect), 120 insert, cable release, and aluminum case all for $375, and for an extra $75 I'll throw in my other lens which is a 55mm 2.8 medium wide angle. This is a perfect camera for photography students, travel, art work, and anyone who wants the power that medium format offers. I've been begging myself not to sell it, but it's time for it to be yours.

Comments

• Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    Yellowfin wrote:
    Sadly I must part with my beloved 645. I barely got to use it, and with the need to free up cash for car repairs I'm willing to give it up for a lot less than I paid for it. It comes with an 80mm f/2.8 lens (it has a small nick on the barrel, but optically and functionally perfect), 120 insert, cable release, and aluminum case all for $375, and for an extra $75 I'll throw in my other lens which is a 55mm 2.8 medium wide angle. This is a perfect camera for photography students, travel, art work, and anyone who wants the power that medium format offers. I've been begging myself not to sell it, but it's time for it to be yours.

I'm interested, shoot me a PM