Esther On The Beach

binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
edited January 10, 2006 in People
i've been swamped in this high school fashion show i shot this weekend so i haven't posted anything new for a couple of days. i'll be posting some of those soon too.

for now, these are pictures of my friend/model, esther. we shot at the same beach that i shot alessandra, only this time i had a reflector to work with, thanks to 4labs for giving me a reflector stand and tripod to hold it! the shoot got cut short because it started to rain and i left my kata rain cover at home. i'll probably post some more soon, but these are two that i'm happy with.

what do you think?
51745714-L-2.jpg

51751081-L-2.jpg

Comments

• OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2006
    The second one is excellent!
  • coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2006
    The first she looks a bit tense. I like the second a lot though. :D
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2006
    Glad you are putting my stuff to good use. I like em both. I think in the first the way she is holding her hands and her facial expression show that she is tense but I don't see anything wrong with that..
  • ScarhartScarhart Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited January 9, 2006
    I think the pose on the second shot captures a nice, sassy personality. Quite fun! I find the eyes on the first picture a little too much, like the whites of her eyes are glowing. Perhaps toning that down might help.

Cheers,
    Scott
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2006
    thanks guys i really appreciate the comments. i'm thinking she would look more relaxed if she maybe had her hands up on the chains and her shoulders were lower. i think it might be her shoulders that seem tense. her eyes look so white because of the reflector, i didn't touch those up, but they might possibly be too white.

i like the second shot more every time i see it. i don't know why, but i didn't really like it at first, but now i'm starting to love it.

thanks again for your great comments!
  • NordicNordic Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2006
    I also like both. I find the expression and pose of the first one more interessting, but I second the poster that mentioned the eyes. On my screen they look a bit to white in relation to the face. I have been sure that you overdid them in postprocessing, but now I read that you did nothing to them. Amazing! :)

Regards,
    Andreas