edited April 2, 2016 in Landscapes
25546794414_65d1c82e04_b.jpg
Got a camera couple of lenses and some other stuff
I am not a pro - I just have fun

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,213 moderator
    edited April 2, 2016
    Don't know about the red tone, but the subject is good for IR. Wish we had greens here right now because I'm dying to get back out there and shoot some IR's. Back to this image: From a compositional perspective, I would prefer to see that path not disappear to the far left because it draws the eye out of the shot rather than into it.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    klaesserklaesser Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited April 2, 2016
    David_S85 wrote: »
    Don't know about the red tone, but the subject is good for IR. Wish we had greens here right now because I'm dying to get back out there and shoot some IR's. Back to this image: From a compositional perspective, I would prefer to see that path not disappear to the far left because it draws the eye out of the shot rather than into it.

I am using an older Canon G5 converted to full spectrum and unfortunately the LCD is not much bigger than a postage stamp annd near impossible to use in daylight to frame image and with the lens attachement to hold the filter on, hides about a quarter of the screen when using the view finder so I am having a tough time getting a good composition.
    I also have a T1i converted to 720 nm and wish I had reversed my decision with the two, but as you know if you wish in one hand anc crap in the other you know which one will fill up first

26058883272_15a926effe_b.jpg
    Got a camera couple of lenses and some other stuff
    I am not a pro - I just have fun