willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
edited April 8, 2016 in Other Cool Shots
hdr6_4294_zps9nq55qcs.jpg
It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2016
    Hey, Willard, this is another fine example of your proficiency at interior shooting. Interestingly, this shot is rife with optical illusions if you really look closely at it.

Good work.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,832 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2016
    Willard, I love the way you've captured the light and colors in this photo. My only slight critique is that you weren't standing exactly in the center of the crossing so there's a slight bit of distortion. But perhaps that couldn't be prevented or was intended...

Cheers, Sara
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2016
    Glade you like the chapel. Interesting church.

As I remember, Sara, I couldn't get dead center for the foto though, even if I could have, I prefer not to have this kind of foto centered: I think it makes things too static.
  • Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,832 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2016
    I prefer not to have this kind of foto centered: I think it makes things too static.

I can see your point of view but am not sure that I agree. But that's what makes life interesting!

Cheers, Sara
  • Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2016
    Wow... a long look at this.... am I looking up, down or sideways? Like the detail regardless
  • Options
    edited April 8, 2016
    Eia wrote: »
    Wow... a long look at this.... am I looking up, down or sideways? Like the detail regardless

Looking up, Ela., into a cupola.