Options

Volume Discounting

brotherjugbrotherjug Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
edited April 5, 2016 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
As a school photographer with a slightly different business model, I would love to see either:

1. Automatic volume discounts, or...
2. The ability to enter a coupon code myself at Proof delay.

Here's why.

I do not offer packages. No customer really likes them. They're restrictive and force you to buy print sizes you might not want in order to get a discount. Instead, I offer volume discounting triggered at different order amounts.

The problem is that under you system, the client would have to enter a coupon code in order for this to work. But most of them forget and I don't want the customer service hassle of dealing with the ones that forget to enter the code. So, either have the discounts triggered automatically or allow me to enter it when I review the order at Proof Delay.

Makes super sense to me.

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 5, 2016
    Hi there,
    Thanks for your suggestion. For feature suggestions on SmugMug we have the SmugMug feedback page. On it you can vote and comment on existing suggestions, or if you don't find what you're looking for, you could create your own. Our product management team is actively monitoring the suggestions made when working on new features, or updates to existing features.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero