Options

Smaller title on mobile

bokehlover71bokehlover71 Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
edited April 21, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
I have a page title with a long word. This is no problem on a computer, but on my iPhone this word comes outside the edge of the browser window. The text size is set to Medium, which I think looks nice on my computer, but Small would be better on my phone. This would also make sufficient space for the long word. But is it possible to automatically show Small titles on mobile devices and Medium on computers? Or are there other ways to better adapt the title size?

Comments

• Options
    kbevphotokbevphoto Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited April 19, 2016
    I have a page title with a long word. This is no problem on a computer, but on my iPhone this word comes outside the edge of the browser window. The text size is set to Medium, which I think looks nice on my computer, but Small would be better on my phone. This would also make sufficient space for the long word. But is it possible to automatically show Small titles on mobile devices and Medium on computers? Or are there other ways to better adapt the title size?

I don't see the issue. can you post a link to the page? I had a similar issue and i "solved" it by putting my title images in an HTML widget. It resizes with the screen quite well.
  • Options
    bokehlover71bokehlover71 Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2016
    kbevphoto wrote: »
    I don't see the issue. can you post a link to the page? I had a similar issue and i "solved" it by putting my title images in an HTML widget. It resizes with the screen quite well.
    I have removed the page, so this isn't a problem anymore.