Guest Upload Workflow

St LeoSt Leo Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited April 15, 2016 in SmugMug Feature Requests
Hi SmugMug,

Is there a huge cost to guest uploads? That is the only reason why I can think of for the workflow being so cumbersome.

Some feature requests:
- Please consider adding a PAID account plan option for making it easier for adding photographers to your account. I would love to have the ability to give a photographer their own login and password to create their own galleries and upload their own photos rather than having to go through me for each event.
- When creating a GUEST upload link please allow a default to be set for new galleries, with the upload URL info easily visible. Currently you have to upload to a new gallery, go to gallery settings, choose security, add a guest upload password, go to the gallery, copy the URL with white text on black, go to email and choose paste and match style (otherwise you'll get white text on white background), and then change the header to http:// for it to work. More often then not something goes wrong!
- Let users have an upload area where they can let guests create and upload a gallery that stays private until the account holder approves.

thanks,

Stephen