Options

New and looking for feedback

cristpixcristpix Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited April 21, 2016 in Holy Macro
Hello - newbie here, just setting up my trial site on SmugMug and their experts pointed me here for the opportunity to jump into the feedback fire and ask for comments on my current in process Gallery Page.
Go check it out and get back to me on what you think. I still have a few galleries to set up and upload to, still need to get account for business set up.
Cheers to you!

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2016
    Welcome Cristpix!

Best is to post images here. Most people don't like to go to external galleries.

Way to post that works for me is this:

cut and paste image address wherever you are hosting and place it here
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,238 moderator
    edited April 21, 2016
    cristpix wrote: »
    ...just setting up my trial site on SmugMug and their experts pointed me here for the opportunity to jump into the feedback fire and ask for comments on my current in process Gallery Page.
    Without a link to your site or embedded photos in your post it's not possible to give you feedback.

For general feedback on your SmugMug site it may be better to post in one of the Support forums as opposed to this Macro forum. For feedback on your Macro photos, this is the right place.

Welcome to DGrin!

--- Denise
  • Options
    e6filmusere6filmuser Registered Users Posts: 3,378 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2016
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Welcome Cristpix!

Best is to post images here. Most people don't like to go to external galleries.

Way to post that works for me is this:

cut and paste image address wherever you are hosting and place it here

The same thing is achieved by clicking on the little yellow square on the toolbar and pasting your link. (I do this via Firefox, which provides the links to use "copy image location").

Harold
  • Options
    cristpixcristpix Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited April 21, 2016
    Thanks - here it is
    https://cristpixcreativeimages.smugmug.com/

I haven't gotten a site specific wed domain or url