lensbabying

4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
edited January 12, 2006 in People
51908188-M.jpg

Thnxs to Dani and Nee I have been playing with my lens baby. Once you get the hang of it, it really is fun.

Comments

• binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    sam looks good as usual, but this picture doesn't do much for me
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    Thnxs for commenting Barry, I was just playing around with the lens baby. I like the effect..
  • AJatWorkAJatWork Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    Eric
    Looks like you and your lensbabies are having fun! thumb.gif Looking forward to seeing more from you!

AJ
    The more I know, the less I understand.
    edited January 11, 2006
    Thnxs for taking a look AJ. I wish I had more of an opportunity to use the lens baby but "the baby" is good practise at least.
  • DaniDani Registered Users Posts: 807 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    I think its a fantastic shot!
    4labs wrote:
    Thnxs for taking a look AJ. I wish I had more of an opportunity to use the lens baby but "the baby" is good practise at least.
    Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos
  • ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    I like the shot, but I'd like to know exactly what the lensbaby is doing here. Getting both the face and toy in focus?
    If not now, when?
    edited January 11, 2006
    Thnxs Dani!

Rutt the toy really isn't in focus but I would have liked it more if the toys were even more out of focus. Next time I would use an even wider apeture disc. I think this was 2.8 and I should have gone to 2. Thnxs for taking a look.
  • ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    So what exactly is the lensbaby doing in this picture that you wouldn't get from a conventional lens?
    If not now, when?
    edited January 12, 2006
    In this particular photo it may not be obvious that I used a lensbaby. In my challenge entry I think it is.I still think the pattern of Bokeh in this photo if I am using the right term is not the same as a traditional lens. Being a new dad hasn't afforded me many different photo ops these days besides the baby and my dogs. In an effort to just try something different I broke out the lensbaby and a few other lenses that I forget about like the 50mm. Reguardless of what lens I used I like the photo.