Options

Zoom Thumbnail - why no 4:3?

joffunjoffun Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited January 11, 2006 in SmugMug Support
When I use my P&S camera (which only uses 4:3 format) I sometimes want to zoom in on my thumbnails in smugmug. Yet there seems to be no 4:3 option - I have to go into the custom section each time. Bearing in mind that 4:3 is such a common format, why is there not a 4:3 option?

Also, when I upload a batch of photos, almost every time the last photo comes up as the first photo on the first page. It's not much effort to re-arrange the gallery, but it's still a minor pain.

Can anyone shed any light on these two (minor) annoyances?:):

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    joffun wrote:
    When I use my P&S camera (which only uses 4:3 format) I sometimes want to zoom in on my thumbnails in smugmug. Yet there seems to be no 4:3 option - I have to go into the custom section each time. Bearing in mind that 4:3 is such a common format, why is there not a 4:3 option?

wave.gif hiya, joffun :D

There is. It's "original" see the attaached pic:
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    joffun wrote:
    Also, when I upload a batch of photos, almost every time the last photo comes up as the first photo on the first page. It's not much effort to re-arrange the gallery, but it's still a minor pain.

In Gallery Tools>Customize Gallery, you can set the way your photos will be sorted - have you tried these functions? ear.gif
  • Options
    joffunjoffun Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    Thanks
    Hi Andy - thanks for the quick response. I hadn't thought of using Original before - I was using the custom which was far slower - thanks for letting me know.

Andy wrote:
    wave.gif hiya, joffun :D

There is. It's "original" see the attaached pic: