UK Rugby

bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
edited June 12, 2016 in Sports
hi everyone,

Here's a couple of images from a game last night. poor game & I had an off night for what action there was so I took some of the entertainment too :).

D44_7223%20copy_zpscurlpith.jpg

#2 ooh that's godda hurt :o

D44_7798%20copy_zpsomlu0rwl.jpg

D44_7719%20copy_zpsdgeerfgv.jpg

D44_7637%20copy_zpsydi47mbe.jpg

D44_7213%20copy_zpsvumltfxc.jpg
Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluesmangraham/

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,167 moderator
    edited June 4, 2016
    She's hot! (sorry, I had to say that). The rugby pics show action, the ball, and emotion, all in one. Nobody in the seats?
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2016
    Hi David, thanks for looking.

No the crowd was poorer than normal, (poor to start with tbh), due to another 4 games being played that night along with TV coverage at 2!. Regards Graham.
    Graham.

C&C most welcome

Nikon D3s,D3, D2hs x2 Nikkor 70-200 2.8, Nikkor 24-70 2.8, Nikkor AF-SII 300 2.8, Nikkor 1.4 & 1.7 converters etc.

• PhotogbikerPhotogbiker Registered Users Posts: 351 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2016
    Nice. So good to see you out of the rain finally. Nice shots as always with face/expression, and ball in frame.

Collegiate 7's in US this past weekend--didn't make it across country but did watch on TV all weekend. Can't wait for fall rugby to start up. 114F in Phoenix this weekend so 7's teams find other cities to play in for summer. Oh well, 70 F in February for a match is what I wait for.

Cheers Graham.....
  • jheftijhefti Registered Users Posts: 734 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2016
    As always, stellar action shots! I just love shooting in the rain! It is so much grittier and interesting.

But I must say that the exposures on the flame images are spectacular! It's not easy--we have big fire shows here in the US in the sport we inappropriately call 'football'--but you captured all the textures and compartments.

Still waiting to shoot rugby, but at least I am shooting the Copa America this month! Was hoping to shoot the Champions League final but my schedule didn't allow the travel.

Always great to see your work, even with empty seats in the background ;-)

John
  • bluesman grahambluesman graham Registered Users Posts: 254 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2016
    Thank you for your comments Jeff & John, always appreciated on this forum. :). Kind regards Graham.

Look forward to the images Jeff!.

Hi John, look forward to the images if you can show them?. The team in claret & gold (home side this week) are 2nd bottom of the league & the fans are a fickle bunch lol.
    Graham.

C&C most welcome